Addresses by H. B. the Archbishop Christodoulos of Athens and all Greece
- Catholic-Orthodox joint declaration of 1965
- Common Declaration Pope John Paul II and Patriarch Dimitrios I, Vatican, 7 December 1987
- Decree on Ecumenim: Unitatis Redintegratio
Proclaimed By His Holiness, Pope Paul VI on November 21, 1964
- The Apostle Paul between Athens and Jerusalem
Address at the American College of Greece
- Orthodox Theology and Ecumenical Dialogue
Speech at international academic symposium
- Speech of the Archbishop Christodoulos delivered at the dinner in His honour by the Lutheran World Federation
- What Is Communication for the Church?
Address at the Congress of the Hellenic Society of Public Relations, January 2002
- Orthodox Archbishop of Athens to Visit Pope
Would Be Greek Primate's 1st Official Trip to Church of Rome, ΖΕΝΙΤ
- Catholic-Orthodox Dialogue
By Father Ronald Roberson, CSP
- Sharing the ministry of reconciliation.
Statement on the orthodox-catholic dialogue and the ecumenical movement the North American Orthodox-Catholic theological consultation.
- Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: Can Europe Breathe with One Lung? Catholic-Orthodox Dialogue Today
Bishop Wolfgang Huber: Christian Diversity and the Unification of Europe
- Joint International Commision for the Theological Dialogue Between the Orthodox Church and thw Roman Catholic Church: Communique
- The Catholic-Orthodox Dialogue: A Brief History
by Ronald G. Roberson, CSP
(Choose one photo to see it larger)